Half Marathon Run Course Rules
- Run course is 21.1km / 13.1 miles
- Respect the land. Do not litter. Trash cans are available at every aid station.
- Ensure you have your timing chip on.
- ALL PAVEMENT RUNNING WILL BE DONE ON THE ROAD SHOULDER UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED
- The run course will close 3 1/2 hours after individuals and teams actual start times.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR WATER NEEDS.
- Failure to complete the entire run course is cause for disqualification. Inform officials if you do not complete the run course.
- Headphones or devices of any kind that play music are not permitted as you cannot hear on-coming traffic approach or directions given by Race Marshals. Failure to comply may lead to disqualification.
- Always use respect when coming through the finish line chute and be aware of your surroundings.
- Results are based on chip time. Preliminary results will be posted for review and dispute. When awards are presented, all results are final.
- Emergency conditions may occur during the race. Please pay attention to your surroundings for indication of the need to clear the course or take other instructed action.
- No baby joggers, cyclists, rollerblades, support vehicles or pets on the Half Marathon route.
- Emergency Medical Services will be along the race course route.
- AGE LIMITS:
Half Marathon = 16 years old
10KM = 12 years old
5KM = 8 years old
IMMDA Advisory Statement on Children & Marathoning