The start and finish line will be based at the parking area adjacent to the Home Hardware on Sleepy Hollow Road.
Race Day Schedule:
Saturday April 27, 2024
11:00am – 3:15pm: Late Package Pickup (start area)
11:00am: Start area & baggage check opens
12:45pm: Final Race Briefing
1:00pm: Half Marathon Start
1:15pm: 10km Start
1:30pm: 5km Start
3:30pm: Family Fun Run
3:45pm: Awards & Draw Prizing – onsite
5:00pm- Happy hour! Pick your favorite spot!
Race Package Pick Up
Friday April 26: 3pm – 9pm TBD
Saturday, April 27: Race Site
All Entry Packages Include:
- Branded Short Sleeve Cotton Casual T Shirt (not guaranteed after April 6)
- Awesome Finisher Medal (at the finishline!)
- Awards for the top 3 in each 10yr age group of the 21k, 10k and 5k events
- Chip timing with live event updates
- Professional traffic control at major intersections
- Superb Post Race Snacks
- Eligibility for some great Draw Prizes
- Charity Donation to local support groups
- Aid (fluid) stations with great product to keep you going!
All entries are non-refundable.
NO Refunds or Rollovers will be offered for any reason.
Transfer of Entry To Another Person
Participants will have the opportunity to transfer their entry to another person online only.
The following will apply:
- ONLY online up to April 10
- NO transfer of entries will be accepted on Race Day
- Any unauthorized transfer of entries will be disqualified from the race
- A $10 fee will be charged for each transfer of entry
- A change in shirt size will also be subject to a $10 fee, pending the availability of sizes
Proceeds from this race will go to support the Jasper Healthcare Foundation!
$10 from each entry in the 21k, 10k, and $5 in the 5k events!
Additional donations can be made during Online Registration.
Bib numbers contain information specific to you as a runner. Please ensure bib numbers are worn on the front and are visible by Race Marshals.
Chip timing will be used for all participants.
Fluid Aid Stations
There will be 7 fluid aid stations along the Half Marathon race route, with both water AND sports drink at each station. Aid Stations will be located at the following approximate km markers: 2.5km, 5km, 8km, 11km, 13km, 15.5km & 18km. The aid station at the 11km mark will also have porta potties nearby.
The Pre Race Events
To be held at the event site.
A sport expo will be available for participants and spectators (Based on sponsor attendance)
Washroom and change facilities available within this area.
A baggage check will be available during the race.
Please do not bring valuables down to the event.
Results are based on chip time. Preliminary results will be posted for review and dispute. When awards are presented, all results are final.
All registered participants are eligible for draw prizes in their respective category and are non-transferable. Draw prizes will be drawn on Race Day.
YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE TO WIN!
All participants recieve a finisher medal!
In addition, each event distance offers awards for the top 3 in each 10year age group.