We couldn’t put on this world-class event without the support from the Town of Jasper, Parks Canada and our many partners.
ROADWAY EVENT IMPACT TIMELINES
DAY OF IMPACT: Saturday April 27, 2024
It is our intent to inconvenience residents and visitors as little as possible.
For questions, comments and concerns please contact us at email@example.com
Full Road Closures (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Hwy 93A between Hwy 16 & Hwy 93
– there will be no access to Hwy 93A (Alpine Village, Tekarra Lodge, Old Fort Point) on event day to limit parking and safety concerns for athletes running on the road.
**Any vehicles that are in these parking areas on race day will have to remain parked until the completion of the event.
Old Fort Point (8:00am – 5:00pm)
– There will be no access to Old Fort Point via Hwy 93A/Old Fort Point Road.
Lake Annette (1:00pm – 4:00pm)
– There will be no access to Lake Annette via Lake Annette Road on race day.
Roadway Restrictions (12:00pm – 5:00pm)
Hazel Avenue between Connaught Drive & Hwy 16
– Single lane access to Stan Wright Drive & Compound Road will be available to tentants
Hazel Avenue @ Hwy 16
– Intermittent stoppage of traffic on Hwy 16 to allow runners to cross the highway.
– Longer stoppages are anticipated at 1:00pm and 1:15pm race starts.
Old Lodge Road between Lake Annette Road & Jasper Park Lodge
– Single lane access to and from Jasper Park Lodge will be made available during the event.
Lake Edith via Maligne Lake Road
– Access to Lake Edith will be for local traffic only.